Friday 2 August 2013

I CANNOT STOP LISTENING TO BEYONCE

Anyways, let's get this out of the way.

THE DOCTOR (doctor who) SHOULD TOTALLY BE A WOMAN THIS TIME. It'd be so cool. Okay, this is me being into the whole strong female character thing but ah, imagine the doctor being weird and stuff like Clara but also having the strength and angry look of a warrior, all solemn and beautiful. She don't need no man, she independent. Well, she might need a man friend, like a companion. But the companion can also be female. Whichever, whatever.

But those of you who oppose, what's wrong with a female doctor? She can make the same jokes, even more now because she can talk about the transition of bare chest to double d's. And she can be just like the doctor, but female. And really, does there have to any real difference other than appearance. Are you guys afraid that the doctor won't be the same? Because the qualities that the doctor has now really has no gender limits. A female doctor can be just as genuis and resourceful and as amazing as the doctor is now. And if your fear that the show will go downhill once it veers away from tradition, get with the times! Doctor who is one of the longest running shows in existence. Over time, of course it's changed. New social issues are represented, the doctors are getting younger, companions come in couples, maybe a woman would be a big change, but it doesn't have to be. If you look past the lashes, you still get the same, brilliant doctor. I had this talk with Eric in our whatsapp group and LOL he did raise some good points and I get what he means, but I don't agree!

I mean look  at the universe that the creators of Doctor Who have made. There are no real restrictions that say the doctor can't be fem (okay, lol, maybe there is, I didn't actually do any research, please comment if you know there actually is hahahah). The timelords aren't human, we don't know how they reproduce. Maybe they do reproduce like humans, with a man and woman, but maybe those men and women can go in between genders and make babies during the right regeneration. EVERYTHING IS PLAUSIBLE UNLESS THE DOCTOR SAYS IT AIN'T. Gosh, I'm so excited for Sunday, when they announce the new actor, I hope it's a woman. But they probably won't, knowing the majority of fans oppose. But come onnnnnn, bbc. Give us the woman and show us that she can be just as good as any other doctor. After all it's the same character. Please :'(

Anyways, I'm now trying to get into education/arts at usyd. I've given up on Engo, it ain't for me.And you know what's interesting? Sometimes when I tell people about this transition, some go, wow, that's a big change, and there are those who go, yeah, you never seemed like an engineering person. I always thought I was, but maybe that was because all I could do was science and maths. It's very strange, indeed. LOL If only I had known this earlier. Oh well. Anyways, right now, I can only do the arts part because I can pick up any edu classes without being enrolled in the degree and German is killing me. Okay, it's not, but I sit next to a guy whose degree is something like Ancient languages? And he, along with countless others in the class, are picking up German really easily and I'm struggling like a bitch. Bless him though, because although he's very smart, he's also very humble and he corrects me when I clearly don't know what I'm talking about. Oh, and get this! He's learning dead languages like Latin and Arcadian. I don't even know how he manages, he's so intimidating :'(

I also went to intro to film studies for english and film studies, they both share that unit so yay. That was a bit boring because she spent one and a half hours actually getting into the unit, but we ended it with film intros and they looked like pretty good movies.

And guys, the weirdest thing, right? I met this guy, and friend of a friend, and there was something about him. I wasn't attracted to him, but really, attracted to the idea of him???? His attitude, the way he speaks, how he dresses, his confidence, his attitude?? I didn't want him, I wanted aspects of him. He's not ugly or anything, I just ????? !!!!!! I don't know! LOL He was intriguing. I wonder why.

This is William signing out. Bye, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment