Wednesday 28 August 2013

Aw man

So I follow this guy on tumblr, right? And we have this mutual following thing going on but I don't remember where he came from? But he was okay, comedy blog, laugh laugh laugh. But then... He started reblogging fandom stuff. And I can't stand it. I can't even tolerate doc who stuff anymore because I just- I don't really care for fandoms. So I unfollow them. I'm not saying fandom bloggers are bad or anything. You can't really have a blog that's bad I don't think, because they're designed to express either yourself or your opinions or whatever. But fandoms, no, not on my dashboard, not anymore. Anyways, so I go to his page so I can unfollow and there it is. It's right in his description. Blog previously known as adventurewhappiness. I don't know why, but from the start, when I saw his blog I loved it. The url was so cute, he loved adventure time and his layout was practically the whole adventure time tree-house sprawled across the page. It just made me so happy. And my heart broke when I saw what he had become. And unfollowing him was the most terrible thing. I'm sorry, Mark.

Correction: I don't hate everything about fandoms, I just hate the comedy side or the lovestruck side. I love the posts that show how poetic or amazing the writing of a show is though.Or this one. I especially like this one: harry potter related stuff

Aiight, bye, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment