Sunday 9 November 2014

I thought that you were different.

To start off this post:  A song I love so much right now. This is JOY. She was featured in Peking Duk's recent Triple J performances (coolest cover of Kylie Minogue, btw, youtube it!). This is her song Captured and it's so goooood and relaxing. You could just lie back and listen to it super loud and it'd be so bliss, it's so good and on spotify lol



And a little bonus, her cover of Marvin's Room (super good around the end)



Anyways, I keep seeing pics of the moon everywhere and I'm just realising now that the only time I ever see and enjoy the moon is when I'm out, usually with friends and we're just chilling in nature. I fucking love nature. I love it so much. I love going out and being surrounded by beauty. We need to go camping a$ap (rocky). I want to see the stars dance again and I want to breathe fresh air. We neeeeeeeeeeeed to go camping this holiday!!!!!! Ah!!!!!!!

Night.

OMG, when we travel Europe, we have to go hiking, I want to see those huge gorgeous bodies of waters with the mountain skyline, fuck me, I need to LIVE. I'm getting too excited at 2am, I should tone it down and sleep. Alrighty, nighty night, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment