Monday 17 November 2014

Dentists and the Dark

Hahahah remember when I said I'd post every two days? If you guys have been reading for a while, you know I never stick to my word. Anyways, I'm out right now, at that park next to museum station, and it's nice weather. Easy breezy. I should be omw to nini's house to do god knows what but she ain't picking up. It's four. She's still asleep or SCREENING ME!!!! Or just afk.... But still, ruuuuude. She was supposed to be my get out of jail free card for this friendly meet up if it were to go wrong, but obviously she's FAILED. Fair enough tho, she's sick as a dog. Anyways, so I'm at the park with nothing to do so why not waste my precious battery life on the blogger app? Anyways, let's poem and make this up as I go. Haha, remember when I said I'd stop releasing poetry unedited and just as is? NOT TODAY, MEINE FREUNDE. 

~~~~~

Take 1:

It's a lie, what you're living.
Six days penance, one day forgiving.
You've grown accustomed to reaping,
The bad fruit that you sew.
It's not your fault but it's sickening,
Eating it up, what you don't know.

Take 2:

Freestyle rapping,
Life tapping,
Gift wrapping,
No fapping.
Rhyming words to make the world spin,
American apparel, they'll never know what's in.
Word.

Take 3:

Run away, run away,
It's too late now.
Somewhere far away, you're scared,
To lose it now, to lose it now.

Take 4:

River life, unmoving, so quickly.

Take 5:

I had a dream,
I spoke to the sea.
She said, get away from what you know,
Get lost in the scenery.

A line so familiar,
It riveted through my whole,
A line so peculiar,
Trembling through all that I had known.

Get lost, she said, and so I wondered,
How?
So I jumped in the deep end, and eventually,
I drowned.

~~~~~

Okay, I'm tapped, that was lol. Nini, wake the fuck upppppppppppppp. U is da wurst sausage, gatdamn.

Bye, thanks for reading, stay tuned, maybe I'll c y'all in two days Hahaha, au revoir!

Oh boy, it's cold now, damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment