Sunday 29 June 2014

Retreatin'!

Can't wait to spend four days learning and drinking and dancing!!!! Ahhhh, the dancing got me all excited and I just wanna, you know???? But now the topic of dancing has made me all sad,

Because the gang went out last night and I work every single saturday and it sucks because this wasn't the first time I missed out. If only I finished at nine or something, that would make me happy. Anyways, i missed out on William Hong dancing!!! He doesn't like his dancing or some shit so he doesn't do it sober :( I miss out on everything.

But I should get back to getting excited about retreat!!!!

Nini is over right now because retreat gave her the excuse to stay over at my house since she could lie her ass off to her parents about staying at the retreat for five nights instead of four, tsk tsk. Clever plan though. We have cheap face masks ready and we're gonna drink tea and eat strawberries. She's cleaning my room. As the night goes on, more of my floor is revealed to fresh light.

Okay, that's it. Just a filler post. Au revoir. I'll see you soon enough.

We're too sober rn, tbh

No comments:

Post a Comment