Wednesday 13 November 2013

Let's make a list!

1. CUTE BUTTON-UP SHIRTS!!!!! Ich habe mittelgroß [I am a size medium]
2. Light-pink vans. Meine Schuh Größe ist neun und eine Halfte [My shoe size is nine and a half]
3. Paramore by Paramore, the self-titled album
4. ARTPOP album
5. Adventure time stuffff
6. A pretty dress
7. More chinos -> Größe 30!
8. A nice blazer!!!
9. Cologne
10. A nice belt.
11. Born to die album. Paradise edition or not, either either.
12. Vinyls!! Like, vinyl versions of modern ablums like Adele's 21, Born to Die, gaga? Paramore!! Florence and the Machineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
13. A nice camcorder :L Maybe something I can prop on my shoulder hahaha
14. Tea :) Like from T2. Preferrably black tea, I guess. Don't get chai though. Like, yes please, I would like choc chai or a variety of chai but not normal chai because I already have that chai :) Okay.
15. Ties. Not plain ties, but cute ties. Like a floral one or one with bicycles on it or OOH ! A NICE TIE PIN!!
16. A nice tie pin/clip. Like, I saw one which was an arrow. Like, bow and arrow type of arrow. It was gold and it looked so cool.
17. Cool hipster socks LOL
18. That is all.

Danke und tschüss!

No comments:

Post a Comment