Thursday 21 November 2013

Hit me like a ray of sun

Burning thru my darkest night.
You're the obi wan that I want.
Think I'm addicted to your light.

I'm starting to like work. I'm a lot more competent now even tho I completely forgot about this one till that I was signed onto and just left there. I would've left it there if it weren't for my lovely colleague. I don't know how to spell your name, but danke for staying back to help count and also alerting me.

I'm going to stereo! Yay!

Work is killing all my plans because I'm always closing and I don't get to party :( But oh wells, money and also I should be grateful I live so close. But party :( Oh wells. I plan to pick up a few skills this holiday and also to get some videos out. Like, for real. In fact,  A VIDEO WILL BE PUT UP BY AT LEAST HALFWAY THROUGH DECEMBER LOL Anyways, I'm having another movie night. I'm gonna rewatch Forrest Gump <3 Bye guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment