Friday 5 June 2015

Why u should go see mad max (lol ya i know i'm way late but this title is linked to the post topic below, i swear)

So I just saw fury road and ofc, it was amazing. Action from start to end, killer score - holy hell, gorgeously portrayed female characters and visually so stunning (that scene in the sand storm, brah). And after watching Charlize Theron absolutely kill it, I went on to finally read those meninist articles about mad max tricking men into watching feminist propaganda and I thought it would be amusing but jesus lawd, men are the worst. Their egos go through the roof and they act as if their physical strength will always ensure that they'll be on top. And after reading Aaron Clarey's shit, I thought that the comments would slaaaaay him but it started with a couple of men going right on! And every time a woman tried to defend her gender, she was beat down by a frenzy of fuckwit, lowlife meninists recycling the same poor ass excuse, it was awful. I'm sure or at least hoping that if I were to load more comments, they'd be great and they'd destroy Aaron Clarey and his backwards beliefs, but I could not stay on that godforsaken site a minute longer. Anyways, sorry I haven't been blogging lol. My assessments are over now tho, just a pass/fail project left, so stay tuned :) Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment