Sunday 27 April 2014

Maps, Part II

"And this is how it starts,
Take your shoes off in the back of my van."

Hello, all, welcome back.


And I'll wake up and say everything will be just fine.

Lie to yourself, it leaves everybody high and dry. 

Alright, so where am I in my life?

Well, this isn't my midlife crisis, or rather, I hope it's not because then I'd be dead by 40. I hope I'm still alive by then. But this is getting ridiculous. Where do I go from here? Do I go back to uni? Try again? Try harder? Or do I chase the dream because trying to live a stable lifestyle has done nothing for me. Or maybe it could have. To be honest, right now, stability, or the notion of striving for it, seems so nice right now.

I feel like I'm imploding. Like I'm holding onto to so many things. I feel like shit. I dropped uni and yet I still feel so busy. But I'm not. I'm lounging, freeloading. But I'm weighed down with endless thoughts and I just want to be somewhere and to do something. I feel like I'm collapsing in on myself, imploding, collapsing, falling apart, falling into a void - I feel heavy with burdens left behind from when I kicked my other burdens away. My life is good, but it's not, it's not, it's not, but I'm in a good home with a loving family and food and shelter and warmth.

But I'm so sad. 

Here, beach photos to lighten the mood:





Tannin', brah, that's what it's all about.
Can u see da girls in da water?





I present to you, the story of two lesbian lovers who run into the sea together, away from the constricting forces of society. But, not all good things last.
 Not all good things last because Maria is such a bitch, look at her push Jessica right into the wave. Nobody wants any of that, Maria, please behave!
Is that Naomi Campbell or am I racist?

I'm probably racist.

Anyways, that was part II of Maps. I will continue this series in due time. Two posts in a row? Crazy, I know. I'll see you guys later. Bye.





No comments:

Post a Comment