Tuesday 17 December 2013

Screenshots

The following are screenshots of my phone :)

Bringing back this guy hahahaha


My man



One of my favourite phone backgrounds :)

Me dancing on whatsapp

It's our best friend secret language

I tried to find this viral-ish vid of some lady trying to seduce her bf [which was full of racial slurs omg lol] but my google search was somewhat unsuccessful.

On the naughty side of youtube {also the slightly racist side [okay, yeah, I found the viral-ish video hahaha]}

"I'm going south coast" "No..."

The emoji's that pretty much sum up Drew

Glitch had me thinking this girl could not stop talking hahaha

Maria and I had an illegitimate child


hahahahah

Emily said naughty words this one time. Well, she kinda did.

Another nice background

Emily Tea laying it down.

Celina and I v confused
The mystery was solved.

And fkn Wynee would not reveal who the person was


I know that Cole was being sarcastic and an ass, but I'll take it as him admitting that I'm a very attractive guy.


Tammy not quite being herself hahaha "WOW>"

"I feel like I'm eating a remix" What a retard.

I paused a vid and it looks like gaga fell over hahaha i think it's funny....

So I follow this blog that just posted pics that had flowers in them and they were always very innocent pictures from flickr where she would include the name the photographer titled the photos [as seen above with "flowers"]

Another example.

But things took a turn?

Hahahaha
Mmmmmmmm

*Victoria joined* "Hi / What" *Victoria was removed*

I just like this

I was plastered all over the place and it was beautiful.

The only playlist I need.
So my phone had an update and one of the ups was that my lock screen shows the album art when I play music and I love itttt.


get outta my face

I tried v hard to get a screenshot of his tongue out so I could set him as a whatsapp convo's icon then I could name the convo poo emoji's so it  would be like he was licking crap.

But I just couldn't

quite get there.



And this is just a little bonus for you guise. Look how pretty. So prettyyyyyy. But hahaha, his suit is just body paint and you can see how tiny his nipples are.

No comments:

Post a Comment