Monday 30 December 2013

I FORGOT TO WRITE A POST ABOUT 2013

Um, alright year. Actually, no, pretty shitty. Sucked a lot, education-wise. But I am ever so happy to have made the friends I made, and to have enjoyed the year with my new friends and my beautiful old friends. I tried a few new things. I wrote, just not as much as I wanted. It was a painful year, so many heartbreaks but eso si que es. It was my first year of uni and I kept fucking up. I would change a lot of things, but I don't know where I would be if things were different. I'm not going to lie, I'm not happy with who or what I became. I'm not as happy as I want to be. And with Ne Me Quitte Pas as my song of 2014, one of my happy songs, things didn't quite go to plan. That was 2013.

Maybe photos next year in memory, aye?

I hope your year was better than mine, and that the coming one is even better. Thanks for reading my blog, guys. I really appreciate being heard by whomever, whenever.

Until next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment