Thursday 7 February 2013

Hello, Heaven:

Dammit, I've already forgotten everything. Okay, so on Saturday, I went to Collin's house to hang out with Em, E, Eric, Cole and Huynh and we played board games, which was pretty alright. There were enough players for both so that was good. I was superhungry though and EMILY didn't bring PASTA BAKE. I mean, come onnn LOL I joke, so because we were hungry, after em went home, Eric drove Huynh, E and myself to some food place. And lol, because Eric is the only driver in our group and it was the first time he drove us to places, we had no idea whatsoever of where to go LOL We kept on thinking of places in cabra but you know, we were right next to it and we had a car. We needed to use it to our advantage. So, lol, we ended up going to oportos in some place with maccas near it LOL I should know where it was, but I don't because I have no sense of direction, but it might have been in or around Lansvale. ... Or was that hellen's house? LOL Anyways, that was fun because we just talked about random crap like AIM and movies and it was just really nice to stop and talk, nothing else. Anyways, next day was Hellen's. Eric picked me up at Cabra station and the party was pretty fun too. Like, even though there was a crap tonne of alcohol and I had to tell myself not to get in on any of it, I enjoyed myself and the sushi was great. Drunk hellen wasn't even messed up, ugh, I was just waiting for her to get really weird but LOL she just became more outgoing and carefree? LOL It was nice. I didn't see much of her though. And LOL her room is so white and so her :L I hung out with the sober peeps like Em and drew and the super-drunk mai, who was groping everybody and just shouting like crazy. Swear words all over the place. She doesn't remember though so shh. Anyways, LOL at one point I was following emily and went to Eric's car so we could have nice sober drive around - and don't worry, Eric only had like eight shots and they were all at once so they just slipped right through him like a stream of practically water. Anyways, we went to this park and it was so nice! It was really dark and everyone was running AND I WORE MY MAD SCIENTIST BOOTS BY THE WAY LOL WHICH ARE JUST BIG WHITE GUMBOOTS :L And I was always behind and it was nice to see everybody in front of me enjoying themselves. Anyways, we headed back to the car, attempted to drive to chipping norton which failed, because, you know, andrew sucks and then so Eric went to buy an energy drink and kitkats. And Eric, I apologise for eating your kitkat YOU OFFERED IT TO ME BEFORE AND I THEN YOU GAVE IT TO ME AFTER AND I THOUGH OH OKAY, LOL, YUMMO AND then I ate half of it... LOL Sorry, Eric :L Anyways, had fun with Jenn and walked around - lol, sober funn, whoo, and then we walked to the park nearby, which was cool. There was this really cool swing - like a swing you could stand on and em told me to sit down on it so she could do somehting and drew swung me around like crazy and I was like flying LOL I felt like a tiny rollercoaster :L And then emily swung me and it was so fun but it felt like I was gonna slip off BUT IT WAS SO FUN LOL And yeah, we played on the monkey bars and just mucked about. That was great. Then we went back to the party and it was you know, the aftermath. LOL What was funny was that before I left for the second park Jonah Nugget was just casually drinking in Hellen's room because he didn't get any before and he was just you know, lol, drinking normally, he looked fine and then when I came back from the BLEUURRGHH LOL He was vomitting but not wanting to because, i don't know it's gross or something, and it was such a big change. He was fine before LOL And I tried to help here and there by like holding up his head and holding the bag and pretending to be his guardian angel so I could convince him to vomit more but LOL I don't think he was drunk enough to believe... And yeah, taking care of those who need it sucks asssss, lol, even though I didn't even do much :L But all in all, it'll be a good thing, because  if the universe is fair and stuff, people will take care of me when I'm too drunk to walk - which reminds me:

I wonder what kindof drunk I'd be. I prefer to be like a laughing drunk or somehitng, or like a spaced-out drunk who just walks around staring at nothing. But like, if I'm like my usual myself just more, than that would suck! Everybody would hate me LOL Because I am so damn annoying already, do y'all really want more? :L But mostly, I don't want to be a loud, annoying drunk like Vineyard Blues because I really didn't like drunk Blues and I know others didn't either soooo. But you know me, desperate for attention and crap and ugh, I DON'T WANNA LOL But fingers crossed I am a cool drunk or at least tolerable. OH and the other thing I don't wanna be is a depressed drunk but I have nothing to be depressed about so there's not that much of a chance of it but who knows :\

And after, maria and I had a blast to the past. Well, the day after, not at like midnight, we ain't that crazy, what is wrong with you people, acting bat-crazy. Get it. Bat crazy. Cause they is nocturnal. ..... Okay, anyways, I went to maria's house so we could hang out and we ended up looking at ourselves on fb in 2009 and taking a crapload of photos :L Oh my god, I practically started my fb in my gaga phase and OH LOARD NO PLEASE PAST NOT TODAY NOT EVER Okay, lol, it was just a phase and it wasn't that bad and you just move on. But I don't want to just move on. I want to forget LOL I KEEP GOING BACK AND IT SHIVER AND WRITHE IN PAIN LOL Okay, just carry onnnnnnn............ Anyways, that is all. I'm gonna go write another post now, see y'all tomorrow, or something :) [bye] I;M SORRY BUT I CAN'T BE BOTHERED SPELL CHECKING :L

No comments:

Post a Comment