Friday 8 February 2013

6000 VIEWS, WHOO

Okay, lol, so, guess where I was last night? I was at fox studios for my debut tv show LG Hunting with William Trab! It's going to be a hit, but more on that later. After that I went to be part of the audience for the pre-recording of The Voice whaaat. Okay, so even though the wait was long aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas, our session got a surprise performance from the judges - shh, by the by, I can't say much in this post because they said no and I might have signed something, who knows, I don't. Anyways, that was way cool and then the judges sat down, we clapped our asses off for everything, and oh my lord, Ricky Martin. HE LOOKS SO FINE. LOL He's such a handsome man and he's damn good-looking, esp. for his age. LOL Once, he turned to my side of the audience and puckered up, hehehehe, even though it was aimed at the group of old women to the left of me :L Anyways, I sat pretty much behind all the cameras so that sucked balls. I think the one thing I was really excited about at first was the fact that I could maybe get some screentime, BUT THAT WAS ONLY FOR THE BETTER SEATS, UGH. LOL I wore my bright orange shirt so I could stand out but little did I know, fluoro was the way to go. Like, I already had bad seats, but then there's little miss BRIGHT-ASS FLUORO DRESS SITTING IN FRONT OF ME, and not only that, but we have black lights shining on us, and THERE SHE IS, LITTLE MISS PRISSY, SHINING BRIGHT LIKE A FREAKING GLOW STICK, TAKING ALL THE ATTENTION. WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, LITTLE GIRL? YOU THINK THIS IS YOUR SHOW?? WELL IT AIN'T AND FLUORO ISN'T EVEN THAT NICE ANYWAYS SO GET WITH THE TIMES, UGH. So anyways, the talent was good and on the plus-side of the whole seating arrangement situation, I was like four or five metres away from Ricky, bathing in his beauty/booty. But yeah, after the break, because people left, and there were holes in the good sides of the audience, we moved to right where the coaches face once they turn back around as to not see the contestants when they walk in. And yeah, during the times in between each audition, the stage would be cleaned and crap, and we could talk amongst ourselves and maybe wave at celebrities. And lol, every single time I tried to wave at Ricky, Delta would see and start waving :L But like yeah, I was doing this circular waving motion with my hands, like making a venn diagram with my hands, right, and delta saw, and she did exactly the same and I was like ahhhhh, THAT WAS JUST FOR ME, WHOO. LOL Second attempt at ricky during another tiny break, Delta waved again and then before like the last audition, which was at like 12 or something, Ricky gave a really tired wave at me and the boys :L Dammit, ricky, why you being like that. Anyways, we left really late and because em was worrying like crazy about her mum and dad and running off, Eric and I ran too and we ended up getting home earlier which was cool. All in all, it was a good night I think, with a few setbacks. OH and there was this guy who was kinda like a host? He was pretty much a guy on a mic telling us, the audience, how to behave and between acts, he would commentate and make jokes, and keep us entertained and he was lovely. He's a funny guy and he knew how to make the right jokes, even if a lot of them were really edgy :L Funny guy, me likey. I wish I was like that but oh well, it's not for everybody. So yeah, bye guys, hope you liked my dream future in the last post and thanks for reading, I really do appreciate it. Au revoir!

Also, I'd just like to give a big thank you to Snezana for actually telling us where to get the tickets :L Without her I would've never gone and I would've missed out. It sucks that you weren't there though :(

No comments:

Post a Comment