Wednesday 30 January 2013

Misckey and Scotch

GUYS LOOK I found this gif on my tumblr:



And it brought me back to the time when I saw this exact moment in 2010 when watching the vmas and LOL I got so excited because my two favourite redheads were standing next to each other and I screenshot it :L And apparently that's hayley's bf in the middle. Florence performed so well on that day and Hayley was so exciting - she was on the big stage - and she did pretty great as well even though when it came to the only exception, you could see very clearly who the only star of paramore was :\ BUT I WAS SO HAPPY. AND LOOK, IT'S JERM BEHIND FLO AND AS TO WHY THE GUY ON THE FAR RIGHT ISN'T MOVING, I HAVE NO IDEA. OKAY, CAPS LOCK OFF.

LOL I screenshot a lot of stuff now that I look back to it. But the qualities of the vids were terrible and so the pictures were too and I tried really hard to find good sections of music videos and stuff to pause and take a picture of :L Like so:







LOL yeah this is pretty embarrassing now... OH WELL. AND LOL, florence looks like she's being possessed or whatever in the 4th picture.

Anyways, here have another gif:


IT'S SO PRECIOUS. LOL I think it's funnier when you watch the show because really, the show is anything but this. This is actually really strange - how normal it is.

Anyways, I really only created this post because I saw the first gif and I really wanted to show someone my excitement. So yeah, we shall end this post with A POP QUIZ, WHATTT.

Do y'all recognise these lines. Tell me, where in the world are they from?
"I think I sensed how beyond that line, there was something harder and darker and I didn't want that. Not for me, not for any of us."
"Sometimes ... we kept things from you, lied to you. Yes, in many ways we fooled you." 
Same source by the way. Also, a give-away quote, heyyy:
"We did it to prove you had souls at all."
LOL yeah, apology peeps. This is really all my blag has to offer :L I do absolutely nothing nowadays and I'm alright with that. Question is, are you? No wait, actually the question is where those quotes came from :L If none of y'all participate then FINE WHATEVS. I DON'T NEED THIS. LOL I joke, if y'all don't then I actually understand :L BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment