Saturday 17 September 2011

You can't stop it, you know.

You. Can't. Stop. THE BEAT.

GUYS! Guess what! I wanna live life on the big stage! Or something like that. I wanna be a movie star, or a star on the stage! I wanna act, I wanna be dramatic. I don't want to be a scientist, or a lawyer. I want to be an actor, dammit!

I wanna feel that rush, that kick of adrenaline. I wanna be applauded, cheered for, idolised. I wanna be a big star, brighter than the rest. I don't want to work in some dingy lab, or punch stupid numbers into a calculator. I want to act, be weird, defeat the norm.

But, that's a lot of training and hard work to do. And my parents wouldn't approve of the lack of university degree and smarts. I wonder how my life is going to turn out. Is this acting thing a dream or a delusion? Gosh, life is hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment