Sunday 4 September 2011

TV told me how to feel, now real life has no appeal.

It's happening again :O Study is making me go a little bit insane. LOL Yeah, it's not a lot of study to do, but, um, well, I kind-of left it to the last minute... again. Yeah... LO

Here's me millions of weeks ago:

Study now, William, and you won't regret it! 
Head + Table = Head Start!
STUDY MODE, ACTIVATE!

And this is me now: 

Aw f*ck.

Oh, by the way, I apologise for my rude words. It's the studying, I swears it! Although, I did put in asterix', so...

Okay, so this is how is pretty much what I'm like during study:

"... represent the world of Never Let Me Go – a cruel, horrific society, hidden by 'privileges' and ... poppycock. ............... f*ck you! f*ck you!" (Middle finger flicked at the screen once or twice.)

"Particulates are very small particles of bullsh*t.... f*ck you! f*ck you!"

Yeah... And it's not that much study, really. I just have to find quotes for english, make notes for chem and finish off the past papers for maths, and really, I should've done those papers a long time ago, but no, I didn't. (RegretsRegretsRegrets RegretsRegretsRegrets RegretsRegretsRegrets + a little 'f*ck you! f*ck you!')

On a brighter topic, I CANNOT STOP LISTENING TO MARINA AND ZE DIAMONDS! It's so quirky and upbeat and catchy. It's distracting me from my studies! :( OH WELL :L Here, have a music video.


Yeah... NOW BACK TO STUDY!

Also, YAYYYYYY! I've reached one thousand views :L ... It's a lot for me... :\ Well, first off, I'd like to thank my friends and family and Jesus and my pet dog, Rabbi, and my ten blaggers, whom (or who ... ) I adore very much and I'd like to......

No comments:

Post a Comment