Thursday 29 September 2011

Camptastic!

Okay, guys, since there will not be a video about camp coming because I'm so goshdarn lazy, have some of your favourite DOT POINTS! :D

  • Khanh is so freaking cute with his fobby "YOU SHUT!" LOL He was just yelling at people during poker, telling them to shut! LOL And apparently, he says "LIKE BOSS, LIKE BOSS!" xD
  • Edward Cullen snores like crazy. He was the first to fall asleep at nine and HE SNORED THE WHOLE DAMN NIGHT :@ And he was the last to wake up! John put a pillow on his face. Did nothing :\ He snored right through it :L
  • Hey Maria, you know what I'm feeling today? Symbolic. LOL.
  • Camping was well fun! Got to climb a big rock 8) And to get down, we had to lean back off the edge of the rock. Love it.
  • They'll name a city after us, and later say it's all our fault.
  • The food was very nice. I got to experience the white way of eating, with supper and everything. Chocolate milk at 9 :O Twas amazing :L
  • It was hard to get down from the top bunk :(
  • There was a slide :)
  • We got lost over and over again with Mr Browne leading us through the bush. We somehow got onto the most prettiest private property though. It was a really pretty lake with pretty white flowers. So pretty. Prettyprettypretty. Then a mean farmer man shooed us :(
  • Archery was good. I got worse throughout the activity though :L The instructor was pretty good-looking as well ;D
  • Maria showed me a song about a man cutting up an avocado. It's a nice song. I also listened to The Wombats. They're pretty good too.
  • Emily said something new, which we quickly quoted and combined with another quote of hers. "HE CAN'T SNOOD!" :L
  • Recorded a lot of crap for yearbook :D (Y)
  • Performed a very unprepared performance :L And then boogied all the way to oblivion :O LOL, I don't know what that means either :L
  • Gave Emileeeeeeeeee her squid. LOL She's the most cutest person I've ever met! xD
  • Saved the lives of three boys, when they got lost :) Well, David did too, but I did most of the saving <>
  • I braved a raging fire! And then I ran away. BUT STILL, I SURVIVED :O
  • All in all, I had a lot of fun.
And now, we depart, with a nice GaGa speech/quote:

I want you to free yourself. I want you to let go of anyone or anything that's ever made you feel like you don't fit in or don't belong. I want you to reject any person that's made you feel like you're not good enough, or thin enough, or pretty enough, or can't sing well enough, or write well enough or don't think you will be great in life. YOU JUST REMEMBER THAT YOU'RE A GODDAMN SUPERSTAR AND YOU WERE BORN THIS WAY, BABY!

    1 comment:

    1. IM FILMING YOU. IM FILMING YOU. IM FILMING YOU HAHAHHAHA <3

      ReplyDelete