Thursday 25 August 2011

Things that happened to happen today:

  •  I used all my money on a Bubble-Gum McFlurry. It was okay, but other flavours probably would've been better. But, now, I am wiser, and I know that anything bubblegum sucks ass.
  • I saw a man walk away from maccas with two cold drinks against his nipples. I guess it's hard to hold two cups at once, but LOL, really? :L
  • I watched another episode of friends. Joey the cute bastard bought an encyclopedia that covered the letter 'V' and chandler had sex with Rachel's boss and got stuck in a chair. Yeah.. weird show :L
  • I watched a bunch of fish go to school.
  • Tutti-Frutti is also a bad flavour for anything. My tastebuds despise tutti-frutti.
  • I attempted to study, but instead found a book competition on studywiz. And so, I decided to compete in it. I tried making something like super-pro with photoshop but I remembered halfway through that I suck at photoshop LOL So I gave up and I ended up with a mix of really REALLY random crap like this: 


LOL Oh my god, she has two left shoulders LOL
EDIT*** APPARENTLY, this poster thing is only for years 7 to 10 :(
  •   Everybody seemed to be in a really good mood today! I liked that :)
  • I've decided to stop assuming things now because I seem to end up wrong almost every time.
  • I signed up for the talent show but I don't know what I'm doing :S

No comments:

Post a Comment