Wednesday 17 August 2011

My Wondondrous Day

Okay, so my day was quite good today. It was exciting, new and better than I expected it to be.

It pretty much consisted ooooooooof:

1. Morning walk with Trinh & Dono. Donovan has a new haircut. It really compliments his forehead :L

2. Roll call - SRC meeting :O "ORDER!!!" And then there was order :)

3. Physics - Casual teacher filling in. We were supposed to summarise, but instead Mai and I read over our speeches. The second half of my speech is so boring :L But it's true :) My god, this period was forever. Nerves are rising. Had to split them evenly so I'd have enough for Poppies.

4. :O 2012 STUDENT COUNCIL REPRESENTATIVE'S ELECTION! So many butterflies in my stomach. So much shaking. Couldn't stay still! Went up, did speech, earthquake on paper, panicked during second half - I LOST MY PLACE and missed a very important sentence :\ Went down and experienced quite a stomach ache. I think the butterflies decided it was a good time to start a riot.

5. Recess Recess Recess. Should've eaten spaghettio's. 

6. Maths! :O Did a chapter. I'm so slow at copying. Question 4 is so long and tedious. Well, actually, I think I had a bit of fun :O

7. Drama! Oh my god, so scared. Nerves increasingly rising. Getting ready, exercises, 1.. 2.. 3, 3! 1... 2... 3... 4-4! DAMMIT D:< Rehearsed Act II. "Aww-right". Bounce on the stairs. Eeh thinks it's a joke, that it ain't serious. "Bloody Bastard".

8. Army of children infiltrate school grounds. THEY'RE EARLY! Panic! at the Stage. Not quite sure what to do. Panic! So much Panic! Get props into places! QUIET, GUYS! Dance a little to release annoying, pain-in-the-ass nerves. :O Music and curtains. Heads down, calm down. SINGGGGG!!!!

9. All good. Hardly any problems at all! Had to change 'dickheads' to 'meanies' :\ Apparently, children don't understand sex. :O YEAR TENS HAD THE LIGHTS AND MUSIC ALL WRONG! But, other than that, good job, year 10 drama! OH, AND CATRINA FELL! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Jenny couldn't stop laughing!

10. Take a bow, and wave like crazy. Bye, guys. Cheer like crazy. Bitch, we owned that hoe. Get out into the open. Say hi to children. Get asked questions. "Hey Theo, looking good." Why thank you random white kid :$ Too bad it was a joke. Actually, that was probably a good thing. Bye, guys. :O Everybody's changed! FINE! Change change change. Come out. Where... did everybody go? I only see children. "HEY, THEO!" Wave. Look around. All alone. Run to Hellen, asking for help. She's just as clueless. Apparently, all the gals are still changing. What slow hoes.

11. A little bit of spaghetti. Which reminds me, I've got to go get my spaghettio's. Wait here while I go get it. ... Okay, got it. Forks up, digging in. Leave for Thai food. Get to train station. Cabra? or Fairfield? Fairfield. :L I only have a train pass for Fairfield. The spaghetti smells weird now... Really long wait for the train. I think it was delayed. 

12. Train train train.  THAI FOOD! Ordered quail, ox tongue and some noodle thing. Can't quite spell it. Pa-tel? LOL So yum. Also got my first egg soda drink. It was quite good, but the way Huynh described it, it sounded like heaven. It wasn't... But it was still delicious :)

13. Pay for Thai food and leave. Get a soda. Buy a Pasito and lime-lemon Solo for Jess. Get back to the hall. On the way back, I decided to hide behind a tree with Tommy to scare the guys. Twas freakin' awkward. Oh, and by the way, Tommy makes the most retarded sounds LOL It's like this weird, low, hollow, pubescent, extreme exhale. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment