Wednesday 1 October 2014

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I Just Want To Have Some Fun ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You know what's changed? My body confidence, for the better and I looooove it. I'm so much happier than I was before. I mean I used to hate my thighs, I really did. And my gut, I despised my gut. I just wanted a thin waist and for my stomach not to stick out all the time. It even got to the point where I'd buy ill-fitting shorts so they'd go over my jelly thighs and I'd pull them up and tie them tight so they'd hold my gut in and I'd be walking around with really high, baggy shorts that made me look like a total dork. I don't mind flaming it up a bit now, wearing shorter shorts and letting my thighs breathe. I'm also a lot more comfortable being flamboyant and that's okay. I like being a girly boy. It's like I get the best of both worlds. I get to see both sides of the looking glass.

I like people like Huynh who embrace body confidence. The ones who tell you to not hide, to not be afraid, to take your shirt off at the beach because who cares. You do, so care about your happiness and take your dumb shirt off at the beach. What precious people.

Anyways, string of good things so far. We had a little dance party at Maria's new house, we drove to the sand dunes and the sand dunes were gorgeous. So secluded, so lonely, so beautiful. We dug a hole and built a fire in it. I went to Listen Out and flume had mad drops. We hired a boat and rode it across sunny bay to a tiny beach bay thing and we played and counted the time. I was approx. four minutes late to work that day, whoops.

Alsojustalittlething,I'vestoppedbeingsothirstybecauseIhavenogameandI'mhavingsomuchfun,wtf

That's all for tonight, thanks for reading, I really need to get a move on with my portfolio, I've been neglecting it like a BITCH.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment