Friday 19 September 2014

ឥន្ទធនូ ទាំងអស់ នៅលើមេឃ ចាប់ផ្តើម យំ ហើយនិយាយថា លា

Me back in the day when i had a TB haircut, lolz

Baby Collin ft Jess who actually looks the same hahaha

new beg

memory ln

Maria actually looked pretty good on her bday. So did em but this is not her photo.

me trying to be mad

Spring theme

Willin'

me n the girls

Look how thin I look in this pic, look at nini's dress, look at my cool shirt, look at nini looking at the camera thru the mirror, just LOOK

Big Hands McSmall-Head

back off

Me with my fresh new hair colour (at the time)
new earrings

My boys at hampshire hotel yesterday :)
Okay, so not the best photo blog post but leave me be, I'm sad because I lost a lot of photos when I broke my phone. Maybe this is me grieving. Dangarang. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment