Monday 1 July 2013

Before I go/ kmh

It's almost five in the morning. I'm leaving for Melbourne soon. Can't wait! going with friends and everything, so I know it'll be a blast. And then after that, I'm going on a VSA retreat to learn leadership skills and whatnot. So essentially, I'll be away from home for six days. I'm actually not the type to get homesick easily, but who knows. Ahh, it's so soon! I'll try my hardest to document everything :) Maybe I should bring a journal or something to write everything down in. Anyways, I don't really know what to write right now. Hm, perhaps, I'll embed a music video, write a poem and, I don't know, share a picture along with a paragraph about my days? Okay, so, the MV:



It's a heartbreaking music video.

You lined me up,
Across the room.
Two falling sparks,
One willing fool.
And I, I always knew,
That I would love you from afar.


Now, a poem:

Printed blackened white,
He, like any other day,
Sunk in wet cement.

It's a haiku.

And thus, the paragraph:

The other day, I went to a party at Emily's house. I dressed up as the Dr T.J. Eckleburg ad. LOL It pretty much looked like I put on a suit and held around a sign that told you who I was, but please, you have to understand - I WAS A BILLBOARD :( Anyways, I guess all I got was tipsy, but it was fun. I could dance around and be weird and ppl were like, lol, he's a bit under the influence, that's aiight (or so I think). And then I fell asleep. Which was a bit lame. ... But oh well. It was a nice party, I really enjoyed myself.


Excuse me, Hellen, for I stole this from your instagram.
 I guess that's it. Jess is coming to pick me up in and hour and fifteen minutes. So I'll just wade around until then. Bye, guys. See you in six days. I'll write everything down, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment