Sunday 21 July 2013

A Wishlist of Sorts

I want oysters.

And I want waffles, covered in chocolate, with vanilla bean ice-cream and lychee ice-cream.

I want fruit loops. The perfect proportion. Not too much, and not too little. And I want it never to sog.

I want just lychees. Huge, canned lychees.

I want the world to be sunny, and the sky to be kind. I want it to be sunny, but cloudy, so i don't burn my skin. I want a slight breeze and I want the air to be clear.

I want to be always jumping and laughing, and I want to sing along with a crowd. I want us to rejoice and be so happy we could die, for just an hour. Or for just one song. I want a crowd to sing a verse of paramore and I want to be drowned out as they sing their lungs out with me.

I want two bliss minutes with someone I love. Just eyes, nothing else.

I want to drown in pineapple juice or float in outer space. I'll die. But amidst beauty.

I want to jump off a boat into beautiful water, and I want to scream with joy,
And I want to be happy again,

And I want to know what it's like to be in love.

And I want to tell the truth, but I don't want to face it.

I want to become the person I want to become,

But I want to be accepted too.

And I want to be brave, but I'm afraid all the time,

And I want to not be alone anymore.

I want to start anew.

I want to know what I want.

I want my parents to be proud, but I also want to be proud of myself.

I want things to be easy,

I want to wade through life like peace drifting down a stream,

but I know...

I know.

You want something, you work for it.

I can't cruise through life, not anymore.

So in place of all the things listed above, I want strength.

And with it, I'll fight.

And from these fights, victory.

Perhaps, even - happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment