Thursday 14 March 2013

Die Fotos

Hey, so let's start this post off with a nostalgic pic o' paella. It's the one Jess and I made, trying to recreate the one we made at Snez's house :) Photo taken on the 1st of November, 2011 :o
This was us at the pre-recording of that singing show. If you look closely, you can see Seal, Joel, Delta and the beautiful Ricky.
Eva is afraid of storms, and this one time it was storming, so I got off my ass to check on Eva in the backyard and right when I reach the stairs...
They needed the right angle, background and lighting for instagram, it's a v important industry, reputation is everything.
Collin the berfday boy and holy moley that is a giant knife.
Boat-timeeee
Jessica and Drew swap expressions.
More boat.
You know that creepy toy store hallway thing that Jess had in her blog post? Well this was part of it. "Staff only" guys. STAFF ONLY.
Shelley Beach, yo. Oh my god, you can see how much andrew doesn't like photos by his face hahaha look at the previous photos LOOK HOW UNCOMFORTABLE LOLOLOLOL
Memoirs of a GAYsha, hahahhhahahahha, his face was whiter in person, or before he started to spread it...
Jess, Drew and the case of the crotch covering.
Tourist photo :)
So there was an edge we could access and it wasn't bounded by a fence or anything, so it was like my home, the edge (I'm v dangerous, look it up, punk) and so I fainted from the excitement and this is me in my glam fainting posish.
This is the same photo but on it's side. Look how funky, yo. It's kinda like the water is climbing a wall of rock.
Now it's upside down, kinda like lsd but not really, it's just perspective, #artstuff
And this is the photo upside-down, it's kinda like I'm an angel, those are my new shorts by the way, jess is holding them captive.
The beautiful view on the boat-ride back.
Singing time with drewella! He loves singing, it's his guilty pleasure. He rapped at one point, it was like a butterfly emerging from a cocoon but sound.
Maria's sunscreen burst open and it was all in her bag and we laughed our asses off.
But of course, I came home to this...
The second group of shelley tourists minus andrew.
Eeh and I took Eric to go shopping for his first deck and there were new decks out so we decided to buy as well and now we all belong to diff guilds. My card is the gayest one LOL Yup. We also played Pandemic (the board game under the cards) and failed to save the word several times.
This is either Glitter or Trinh. The name shall be explained in my upcoming vid LOL
Sleepy pup
PUPPY!!! SLEEP!!! MOUTH OPEN!!!!!!!!
My brother and I bought pokemon and now I have pokemon.
The boys (or at least the straight ones) of KIK.
I bought a book for my uni breaks and I am determined to finish it. So far so good, but lately, my breaks have been occupied by tute sheets :'(
And to end the post, Jess feeding Olly, formerly known as Glitter :) LOOK AT IT'S LITTLE HANDS ALL UP IN THA AIR OH MY GAAAAAAAAHHHH, ,SFHJKSDFHKODFJHKGLAHJGDJKLJKLAE
BYE


No comments:

Post a Comment