Friday 22 July 2011

I had the time of my life fighting dragons with you

Yeah! That's right! I used a lyric for my post title >:D
I could be your boy, you could be my girl.
You can run away with me, anytime you want. 
And when you kiss me, I am happy enough to die. 
And i'm crying all the time. I have to keep it covered up with a smile. And i'll keep on moving on for a while, but i have a broken heart.
Nevermind, I'll find someone like you. 
If this is what you are, then fire at will.
Bonfires of trust, flash-floods of pain.



See what I did there? Figure it out and get the GRAND PRIZE! (Nothing) This set of lyrics is linked to my blog post :O
If you don't have my blog link, here it is. I created the blog because I have sad feelings as well, and that is where I put them. My blag is for happiness. :) ... Yeah, the link :L http://loveandletlimbic.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment