Wednesday 20 July 2011

My Day

Hi, guys. Today was quite fun. In drama, we rehearsed 'Small Poppies' which is the production that us drama people are getting together. It may or may not happen during week five so save up or don't save up :L It's about the problems of children on their first days of school. The issues may seem small, but to these young kiddies, these are their toughest moments yet.
Also, recess was fun today. Maria, Jess and I (or 'me'?) played a game where we had to end all our sentences with a phrase. At first, I got 'Michael Jackson', which changed to 'orgies' which then became 'sperm cupcakes'. Jess got 'banana', then 'banana rape', which was changed to 'anal toad'. And Maria got 'Grandma sex', which was changed to 'Grandma orgies' due to a mix-up of phrases :L It was fun while it lasted; watching people gingerly staring. But, it soon became tedious, so we stopped during maths. Yeah, that was pretty much mah day. Yeah. :L What an eventful day.. LOL

I know, I know. No videos from moi today, but you do get two of my most beloved songs:




No comments:

Post a Comment