Tuesday 8 September 2020

uh oh sad again!

I don't really know what I'm doing. I feel like a giant child.



^ I've no idea when I wrote this but mood.

I've finally reached the point where I'm living paycheck to paycheck and if I don't get a job after this one, I'm tucked. I don't know what I'm doing! And do top it all off, I'm going to spain for god knows what reason in a few days, at it's CORONA PEAK - am I dumb?

I'm just gonna talk about Barcelona - I feel awful about this trip. My current boyfriend Juan suggested we go - at the time, I was like it's so close! Why not! We had planned for August, and then I got a new job + Barcelona had peaked in covid cases so I was like sorry babe, we gotta move it. It was a little dramatic. Anyways, here we are a month and a week later and Barca is worse off than ever and I'm almost out of money PLUS the weather is colder.

Essentially, feel like shit, just want her back. I feel awful because I pushed to move the trip to Sept so hard and now it's worse than ever. This feels like such a stroke of badluck. Juan is also so excited and he leans on his luck, much like I do, and believes in his heart that the trip will work out. I used to think like that but this is just so unlucky, it feels cursed. Juan always has such a sunny disposition and sometimes I feel like I'm the curse.

I love Juan but I don't think I deserve him and I don't think I'm as in love with him as I should be. We say I Love You now but there are so many things he doesn't know that would disprove that. I went on a tinder date with some german guy who I'm essentially more compatible with and Juan knows it was a platonic date but I didn't exactly tell the date.... 

When I was in highschool and the years after, I was the kind of person who made it his life mission to be a nice person. I just wished everyone was nice so that the world could be better so I strived to be good. Eventually, I realised it's quite nice to be bad. I was watching Kidding on Stan and the parents admired that their kid was a bit of an asshole - which I connected to.

I found that I didn't have to be nice all the time and it was so freeing. Like for real, I was so awkward and unnecessarily nice.

However, I'm at a point now where I can't tell if I'm good at all anymore. I think in my heart of hearts, I think I'm a good person - someone that I like. But when I have to face the things I've done to people who I care about, I don't think I'd like me if i met me. I would think I was an asshole.

I can't even think straight at the moment - my life is just a bit of a mess right now.

I feel like a giant child.

Also my visa finishes right at the end of the year and I've no idea how easy it will be for me to extend my visa.

Will

No comments:

Post a Comment