Wednesday 10 August 2016

Santorini

Santorini was fking beautiful. But we all know that. I get the feeling that the few ppl who read this have read Jess and Ems' posts about Santorini so I won't go into detail.

Fave things:
  • Walking to Oia was magical. Lovely. Just lovely.
  • There was this one really strong streetlight between our place and the city and it was so bright and fantastic. I wish I took a photo in its light.
  • Nice and loving drunks are the absolute best.
  • The first meal we had was at this lovely home-like restaurant and when I ordered the fish of the day the guy said I'd love it and damn it I did. He also claimed to have the best Sangria on the island and he did lol
  • We rode quadbikes to the top of the hill and the views going up were breath-taking. 
  • The sun set in seconds. And every time, the sky went pastel pink.
  • We went to red beach and bought food from a vendor at the entrance and I just love still beach water and I floated blissfully so and the peaches were so juicy and it was nice. It was just nice.
  • The water was so damn blue surrounding Santorini. And it's not like a lovely aqua or green blue or turquoise or sky blue, it was magnificent and dark and royal.
 Negatives:
  • I was still a bit sick and I coughed up some phlegm in a bar and I didn't know where to spit it because we were inside and I didn't want to go all the way to the bathroom to spit it out but I also didn't want to leave it anywhere for someone to accidentally put their hand on ew so I spat it into an ash tray and all the ash flew back up at my face and that's the story of how I got ash in my eyes. 
  • I learnt how to say faggot in greek under that very same beautiful street light. It bummed me out.
  • I didn't have sex!!! I can't say I had sex in every city of my trip and the worst part is that I almost did if only I remembered to reply to his DAMN messages lmao
  • The boat was fun but not exactly worth the money I spent on it, for me personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment