Friday 22 January 2016

UuuuuuuU



It's p underwhelming on some levels but I like it at times. It's like a nice deconstructed ish version of the og song and sometimes das exactly what you need.

Anyways, I haven't spoken here in a long time but that's only because I haven't done anything worth talking about. Everything's about the same as it was when the holidays started. I'm jealz of all the people who are overseas rn but oh well. I want to go somewhere this mid-year break but I'd have to do placement there as well. And as much as it'll probably be quite the experience, I'm also thinking that I should just do placement here so I don't stress myself out and just travel at the end of the year (that way I can focus on chilling out which is my fave part of going somewhere far, it's just so clear of all your real world troubles) but like... I really do want to intern somewhere like san francisco or nyc. But I don't even know where to start like for real. I want to get help from my placement advisor but she intimidates me and I feel like if by now I don't come up to her with a good plan, she'll be mean about it LOL However, this seems unlikely because she is a nice person but like... I wanna be prepared so I can show her I'm a good student (but I'm like not lol)

Okay, I'm gonna stop here because me mam's sleeping behind me and I'm p sure this loud mechanical keyboard is keeping her up, oopth. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment