Sunday 8 February 2015

How does it feel to have me thinking about you?

Here's that photo post I was talking about. I'm so excited to fsu in VN!!! I hope none of us get beat up or mugged or sick and we all just have a good time.

Devon on Danks

House of Crabs


Garie Beach





I liked the way my wet hair looked. I liked how it looked like one of those neon desktop backgrounds you could find on the internet when you googled 'cool wallpapers' back in the day or when you used windows media player and these sick graphics moved to the beat of the music.
Me and nini being idiots w/ an interactive ad because APPARENTLY you're supposed to actually press that button that says TAKE PHOTO! And we did try that first, we're not completely stupid, we just didn't press it hard enough lol
^








Me holdin' up the line for me.



She looks like a fkn piranha lol






Nini shoulda IG'd this, she looks good in it.
Berry smoothie w/ honey

La Perouse

Us saying bye to vic with lots of prawns and sun and water.



Tenoiya Gardens or something of the like
Iconic Cafe

This is Nini leaning on my shoulder and pondering the mysteries of life.
Orto Trading Co.
The Grumpy Barista

Three Ropes Espresso
Classic Trinh standing up to take a photo of her meal photo
 
I wasn't actually reading gatsby, I just had lotsa fresh fruit and some tea and there was some space in the photo so I ran up to my room to fetch a pretty book lol
Pandan coconut banana honey smoothie with frozen berries.

Cronulla Sand Dunes



I <3 my shirts
Bye, guys. I'll see you in forever.

Oh, and quick words about the latest movies:

Schindler's List was chilling as fuck. It was breath-taking and basically, it just fucked up my emotions all the way through. It was a detailed insight into the suffering of those oppressed and terrorised by the Germans in WWII and it was so amazingly brought to life. It was a gorgeous movie and I can see why it's globally recognised as one the best films in film history. Goddamn.

Nightcrawler was sick as, brah. It was cool, twisted and paced just dang right. I thoroughly enjoyed the movie and Jake Gyllenhaal's performance was top-notch. Very intriguing, not like good to the extent that's it's my fave movie so far in the list but lol, it was very enjoyable.

The Royal Tennenbaums was humorous and beautiful. Wes Anderson's style was the usual but it was still fresh and lovely and out of the three Wessies, I found The Royal Tennenbaums to be the most beautiful. I especially loved that one part with the razor and the you know because it was so well captured and just such a Wes way of interpreting suicide that was both incredibly sad and yet so whimsical and surreal. I really liked this film and its intricate characters. I would definitely recommend it.

Okay, lol, bye <3

No comments:

Post a Comment