Thursday 13 February 2014

Drunk In Love

Happy Valentine's day, errbody. So I did nothing all day. What about you lot?

You know what I absolutely love? When people see something I have or just something in general and they say "that's so you!" It happened several times at beach house :D:D:D I just love it. It's usually about clothes but I love that people have this slight image of me and what I'd like or just objects that represent me. They're usually floral hahaha, I love flowers.

I've only noticed recently how much more tan I've become. And I am annoyed LOL Because it's not the healthy golden brown that you'd want, it's more of a baked yellow. I just became a darker shade of yellow! But if I had to choose between staying in all day and staying a nice pale tone or going out and to beaches then of course I would beach all day every day. I love the beach. I remember thinking swimming pools were the shit and beaches were shit but I take that back now. Sand, sun and waves - that's where it's at.

Anyways, I have work later. ... Bye! With lots of love, me.

*Gives a cheeky and seductive blink*

No comments:

Post a Comment