Saturday 7 July 2012

Bashful

lol, so I wrote a poem, you see, and I thought I'd test my SPEAK INTO THE PHONE AND I SHALL WRITE IT DOWN FOR YOU feature on my phone. Yayyyy- no. LOL Here is the vid:


 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMafdPevf0I&feature=youtu.be

Anywho, this is the original poem:

I love the way you love me so,
You take my hand and you never let go.
I love your stutter, your stare, your glow.
But there’s a pain you’ll never know,
For you live the life of non-existence.
And you only speak words of precious silence.

Although not true, I wish you would stay.
You make me strong, you make me brave.
But you’re only a shadow, a figment of nothingness.
You are a faux love, a distant, blue star.
Forever in my heart, but never in my sight.
You are the candle not yet lit, the soft, un-shining light.
And if we are to part, please don’t say goodbye.
Just let our memories fade, and our lingering touches die.

And this is the perfect version:

Love the way you horny song,
You take my hand and never let go.
I love you photo hipster your glass.
Idaho is happiness will never know.
For you live the life of non-existence,
can speak words of precious islands.

Balloon true I wish you would stay.
You amke me strong, you make me break.
Vaginia cider a segment of nothingness.
You are a I love a disc.
Florida in my heart never lies.
Your dick and will not let the soft and shiny.
Nfl odds park even say goodbye.
Just let our memories fade in a lingering taxes. 

lol, and oh my god, I am terrible at sad acting :L

No comments:

Post a Comment